RBS has lost all the £46bn pumped in by the taxpayer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RBS has lost all the £46bn pumped in by the taxpayer

Post  Sirop14 on Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:00 am

We have been addressing the issues of the Financial meltdown - then government of PM Gordon Brown - his Chancellor beside the Northern ~Rock which Richard Branson Group have picked up and how they did it and our contributions and we have to face Islington Council this morning - when others are using and abusing us -at the Council the highly corrupted system - they support the Ukrainian for demanding their rights yet in Britain the massive corruption practice.

This said the above issues. We have said time and time during the PM Blair government those who use us to bring about the respective mega merger in the British banking system including the RSB -then they lie and garbage the pubic and their media.

RSB own the Halifax and the Nat West Business banking - we/I have talked to those so call God created young bankers at the NatWest respective Branch - then issue which can/could save RSB -they gap at our person in their very arrogant way.

We have worked with not just British- other big banks across the world, my question give their attitude what should I/we be doing with RBS- they just will not listen. What they want is that I /we make an intervention, they cash in and then tell lies they did this super deal, etc. The/This situation can get worse.

Royal Bank of Scotland has lost all the money invested in it by the taxpayer six years ago when the lender came close to collapse.

The bank has confirmed its total losses since its bailout have now drawn level with the £46bn pumped into it in 2008 in return for an 81pc stake.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sirop14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top