Response on Paul Chow tet a tet from Gerard's family

Go down

Post  Sirop14 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:57 pm

‎Juliana Betsy‎ to One Seychelles
3 hrs ∑

FRANCE ALBERT RENE IS THE ONE GUILTY OF GERARDíS ASSASSINATION.
In that interview, Paul has made some general and ambiguous sweeping statements that unfortunately has given the die-hard Rene sycophants some sort of life line to falsely claim that Rene was not responsible for Gerardís murder. They are now using these false premises to maximum effect on social media. It is unfortunate and disappointing that Paul has expressed his views in such a reckless manner that lacks accuracy to ascertain the fact that ultimately it is France Albert Rene (albeit with the possible assistance of some of the parties that Paul mentioned in his interview) who took the decision to order Gerardís assassination and is therefore directly responsible for Gerardís death in much the same way that Rene is responsible for the death of others such as Son Chang Him, Hassan Ali, Simon Desnousse, Mike Asher, Alton Ah Time and all the other innocents who were brutally murdered by the dictator.
We the Hoarau family, also know facts and we are in constant communications with Scotland Yard on this issue. However, we have also been asked by the Yard not to disclose any details of our communications with them relating to this case, so as not to jeopardize their ongoing investigations. In the interests of all concerned, we aim to respect this request from the Yard. We are not in the practice of making sensational statements for the sake of putting ourselves in the limelight, especially where it concerns the tragic and ever painful episode of the assassination of our beloved brother.
If Paul (one of Gerardís closest associates) has any details regarding Gerardís murder, I am sure he will be disclosing these to Scotland Yard to try and help their investigations. If Paul is happy that PL diehards are using his statement to say that Rene is not responsible for Gerardís assassination, then he should do nothing. If not then he should explain himself clearly and clear up the confusion that he has created.
From the information that we have, the Hoarau family maintains, as it always has, that it is France Albert Rene who is responsible for Gerardís assassination and perhaps we shall make a more detailed response when the time is appropriate.

France Maria I personally do not think Paul Chow with all intents and purposes should have made such a statement, since he knew Scotland Yardís still on the
France Maria I think Mr Chow has got some explaining to do, for recorded evidence based on investigations doesnít collaborate. Mr Paul Chow?

Raoul Germain I am disgusted at Paul's statement and found it disrespectful. Mind you, Paul has always been a very suspicious character and was even doubted by Gerard while he was alive. Few of us discussed our suspicions to Gerard and Gerard was about to boot him o...See More Raoul Germain I am disgusted at Paul's statement and found it disrespectful. Mind you, Paul has always been a very suspicious character and was even doubted by Gerard while he was alive. Few of us discussed our suspicions to Gerard and Gerard was about to boot him out. Unfortunately, just before that happened, G was gunned down. Paul Chow was a close associates of Gerard indeed, but he was always more loyal to his master Mancham, whom he returned back to Seychelles with at the time of Multi party by invitation of Albert. I was invited by order of letter from Mancham and I refused the offer. I never trusted Mancham because of his lack of commitment in retaliation to Albert Rene so we can have our country back. Gerard Hoareau took over the lead in that domain because Mancham refused to participate and he was happy for Gerard to do the hard work and then once done to reinstate him. That's where Paul Chow came alongside Gerard as a spokesman, by order of Mancham. Then when they went back to Seychelles, Mancham had the biggest welcoming crowd at the airport, which at that moment if he had balls like Gerard Hoareau, he could have taken back his country as the PEOPLE's power was behind him. Instead he recited a Poem and went on negotiating with Albert Rene behind closed doors, SOLD out our nation for a second time. Paul has always been in the business of preventing us from topping Albert Rene, that's why once Gerard was out of the equation SNP went down and out. Now Paul is trying to convince people that Albert did not kill Gerard, and the S.Africans did. Well we'll Paul have you gone bonkers in your old days? So then Rene never killed any MPR activists either! TRAITOR! This is my question Paul, WHY WOULD ALBERT SPEND ALL OUR NATION'S MONEY BY PAYING IRISH PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR IAN WITHERS TO COLLECT INFORMATION IF HE HAD NO INTENTION TO KILL GERARD? If you collect information on someone, then pass it on to another person to finish the job, doesn't that make you the MURDERER? Without the information passed over the assassination would not have happened. You are a TRAITOR to ALL Freedom fighters to our country's cause. People will find out the truth from individuals who were very close to Gerard, not associates like you who was SUSPECTED!

Nigel JP Asba This train is never late! Truth will always prevail! Very Well said Raoul.

Joseph Leon Totally agree

Joseph Leon

Thomas Larue Paul chow
Ki Mr Rene ti le dir par..
GERARD HOAREAU POU TAYE ZISKA LER I TOM DAN SON TROU..
I ti dir sa dan en rally 3weeks avan Gerard i mor..
Apre mr. Chow eski u ti kon sa Mr I..W. ki rol i ti swe dan sa zafer..akoz ki state house ki ti pay son office rent victoria house zis pou kuver li..Paul fer u reserse...

France Maria Thomas, Paul Chow knows a whole lot more. So what heís saying now does not make sense to those that knows him.

Sirop14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Response on Paul Chow tet a tet from Gerard's family

Post  Sirop14 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:59 pm

Darell Nancy shared a link to the group: Seychelles News Now.
8 hrs ∑
After all these years of accusing President France Albert Rene for being responsible for Gerard Hoareau death, My hat goes off to Paul Chow for finally clearing his conscious and let the truth be known

SBC SEYCHELLES - TET-A-TET
Tet a Tet - 12.02.18 Ė Envite Paul Chow

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=N6qS-ZiZKvE
YOUTUBE.COM
Comment
Comments
Juliana Betsy
Juliana Betsy Paul Chow for some reason did not elaborate further what he knows. Not sure why he didn't . The Seychelles Government bought a house next to Gerards to bug all his whereabouts and who he spoke too. The tapes were then sent via the diplomatic bag. Every...See More
Manage
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 6h
Juliana Betsy
Juliana Betsy Josette Hoarau - read this.
Manage
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 6h
Darell Nancy
Darell Nancy All speculation and accusation without proof.An opinion and a statement are two different thing
Manage
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 5h
Juliana Betsy
Juliana Betsy I know what I know... I will go as far as to say whoever thinks they will get away with Gerard's murder they should think again. We know what we know. Bullets are for everyone.
Manage
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 5h
Juliana Betsy
Juliana Betsy Now you going to tell me that Albert Rene had nothing to do with 5th June Coup D'etat. Maxime Ferrari revealed quite a lot in his tet a tet. Emmanuel D'offay should now make sure he brings him on to tell us even more, as there was a lot that was unsaid. Albert was the mastermined behind this. You will also tell me what Scotland Yard knows are untrue. Gerard was a thorn in Albert Rene backside.
Manage
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 5h
Juliana Betsy
Juliana Betsy If Paul Chow has any decency left in him he will retract or make his tet a tet clearly. Don't give Lepep ammunication to destroy Gerard's memory.
Manage
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 5h ∑ Edited
France Maria
France Maria I think Mr Chow has got some explaining to do, for recorded evidence based on investigations doesnít collaborate. Mr Paul Chow?
Manage
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 4h
Juliana Betsy
Juliana Betsy FRANCE ALBERT RENE IS THE ONE GUILTY OF GERARDíS ASSASSINATION.

In that interview, Paul has made some general and ambiguous sweeping statements that unfortunately has given the die-hard Rene sycophants some sort of life line to falsely claim that Rene...See More
Manage
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 4h
Juliana Betsy
Juliana Betsy Response from Gerard's Hoarau family
Manage
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 4h
France Maria
France Maria I personally do not think Paul Chow with all intents and purposes should have made such a statement, since he knew Scotland Yardís still on the case.
Manage
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 3h
2 Replies ∑ 3 hrs
Bo Shots
Bo Shots I gather that the Hoareau's family is waiting for the Scotland Yard's investigation to end before they can disclose informations that is not yet available to the public... I'm wondering if the Yards has ever question Mr. Chow on the matter because if they did, they must already know from Mr. Chow statement that it was not FAR who ordered the death of Gerard Hoareau.

I am surprised Mr. Doffay did not asked Mr. Chow about 'Konplo 412'.

Sirop14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:02 pm

‎Josette Hoarau‎ to Seychelles Hero: Gerard Hoarau
4 hrs ∑
FRANCE ALBERT RENE IS THE ONE GUILTY OF GERARDíS ASSASSINATION.
In that interview, Paul has made some general and ambiguous sweeping statements that unfortunately has given the die-hard Rene sycophants some sort of life line to falsely claim that Rene was not responsible for Gerardís murder. They are now using these false premises to maximum effect on social media. It is unfortunate and disappointing that Paul has expressed his views in such a reckless manner that lacks accuracy to ascertain the fact that ultimately it is France Albert Rene (albeit with the possible assistance of some of the parties that Paul mentioned in his interview) who took the decision to order Gerardís assassination and is therefore directly responsible for Gerardís death in much the same way that Rene is responsible for the death of others such as Son Chang Him, Hassan Ali, Simon Desnousse, Mike Asher, Alton Ah Time and all the other innocents who were brutally murdered by the dictator.
We the Hoarau family, also know facts and we are in constant communications with Scotland Yard on this issue. However, we have also been asked by the Yard not to disclose any details of our communications with them relating to this case, so as not to jeopardize their ongoing investigations. In the interests of all concerned, we aim to respect this request from the Yard. We are not in the practice of making sensational statements for the sake of putting ourselves in the limelight, especially where it concerns the tragic and ever painful episode of the assassination of our beloved brother.
If Paul (one of Gerardís closest associates) has any details regarding Gerardís murder, I am sure he will be disclosing these to Scotland Yard to try and help their investigations. If Paul is happy that PL diehards are using his statement to say that Rene is not responsible for Gerardís assassination, then he should do nothing. If not then he should explain himself clearly and clear up the confusion that he has created.
From the information that we have, the Hoarau family maintains, as it always has, that it is France Albert Rene who is responsible for Gerardís assassination and perhaps we shall make a more detailed response when the time is appropriate.

Carlette Ball God bless you dear Josette, at least, you have got it out of your chest.

Dorothy Dronfield Unfortunately people will alway believe what they chose to believe. But the fight goes on to find the thruth and let see what these people will say when the thruth hits them face on.

Myrna Hoarau Nelson replied ∑ 1 Reply

Regis Marrier D'Unienville France Albert Rene is responsible for the murder of Gerard Hoarau.
There are enough evidence around to prove that.😡😡

Sonia Smith Josette bravo for responding. You should have your letter published in all respected Newspapers in Seychelles(of course excluding PEOPLE and the so called 'INDEPEDENT' newspapers.... I watched his interview and like so many people I was outraged!

Sirop14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:22 pm

Given that Mr Paul Chow has stated some of the aspects/cause of MPR/SNM Leader Mr Gerard Hoareau then London/Britain the government of Lady thatcher and the Oil embargo debacle and the SA Embassy and their Purchasing office and those involved. Yes the Opposition, Minister David Joubert and Sir James Mancham knew that there was a situation whereby had a certain large crude Oil contract come though the exile would have had the finance to mount a serious government change, his own contacts like Mr Adna Kahsoggi and others. the USA then Intelligence Service, British, French and Israeli - that Italian media issues.info these powerful connections was/were controlled my Mr Ricci and other powerful Italian entities -those European Oil Cartel workers who then knew and monitored the issues
What is very tragic and sad Mr Chow stated he bears no grudge - at the time of the UKSCA debacle and Mr Leslie Forsyth ex British Navy officer and the reason he had been appointed to serve the VA those who know Seychelles and East Africa very British colonial politic delicate - I had discussed /private talk with Mr Forsyth on the coup d'etat issues of our community and that if and when we had a very serious project/program the need to be extra careful who we discus and get involved - the nature of that SIROP program today we can all bark and have very big mouth some issues relating to that SIROP program and the SA nobody will never talk about it and for that people got killed and some of the best. It was, there was more filth that some of the worse Red light district in the world. it stank for heaven to Hell. At least he Mr Chow stated he had been on the hit list too. There were other Seychellois who knew of this too. Our mode and manner of TV Discussion is very poor in that Seychelles . Those form the USA, South Africa and Europe playing a very very dirty game with that small Nation and our not so very experienced politicians the younger ones at the time. "Mr Paul chow you have the connection ask Mr Ricci where he was getting those connections from " President FA Rene $250 million is small money /very little.

Sirop14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down