1st Innompic Training in Malaysia is over. It was marvelous. It'll be now even more marvelous) THANK YOU, EVERYONE!)

Go down

1st Innompic Training in Malaysia is over. It was marvelous. It'll be now even more marvelous) THANK YOU, EVERYONE!)

Post  Sirop14 on Fri May 26, 2017 7:54 am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=835044176651003&set=pcb.835044689984285&type=3&theater

Comment Facebook
Good morning Prof Vadim - over the past 27 years have written, blogs, email, forum and Facebook explaining the high corporate workings of then USSR Cold War - Russia Commonwealth new High corporate workings - they use the core of the Italian High corporate working and did a hybrid - the same amount of time I /we have taken to explain then 1982 Britain Cold War economic and Corporate high workings - the role I/my person played - particularly the conception of that SIROP the many new high management disciplines which had to be developed and deployed - then Britain say they dislike the Russian Nations and their media daily publication, accusation - are they any better than the Italian or the Russian - After the Cold War Russia began rebuilding its Heraldry/Heraldic workings - the project I have been responsible and managing for the past 27 years reintroducing this discipline back in that Seychelles - the ethic and bench mark, on the back of it the vast many thematic and projects m events and developments it has lent and contributed, supported - in Kent beside several mega development this project have supported once again thy have used the dynamic and synergy of our project to get through three major development and on one of the site is our Heraldry/heraldic project we have been told we have two weeks to leave the place - for 5 years the builders families and small jobs and business we have supported, supporting then through thick and difficult time and helping put food on their family table , pay their rents and educate their children, cloths for their wives - this is the great British benchmarks. We used to know a number of the prominent Russian Families in Britain beside high corporate workings their business interests in Britain before everything went very sour.

Sirop14

View user profile

Back to top Go down