Trump becomes the first sitting American president to visit Jerusalem's Western Wall as he dons a yamulke to join Melania, his Jewish son-in-law Jared and Ivanka in praying at the holy site

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trump becomes the first sitting American president to visit Jerusalem's Western Wall as he dons a yamulke to join Melania, his Jewish son-in-law Jared and Ivanka in praying at the holy site

Post  Sirop14 on Mon May 22, 2017 8:02 pm

Our Facebook audience reach is very modest we know. Those who take/bother to read at all -

I/we have had a couple of very stressful days added with that/a supposed young lady with the three black bags unwashed dirty underwear for a very long time.

For a strange reason saw myself watching an old film "Distance Drum" will ad the film link later. The contrast between that Hot Chick in the film and the above we have mentioned - a crocodile just need to wag its tail and she would faint - yet.

We/I decided to visit the builders Yard and was confronted with the massive shocking new they and myself we have two weeks to clear the place - the owner have sold the place - I had spoken with the engineer and he had assured me we had 6 months to one year to sort our self out.

Note that to date have not published any photos the why yet those who do not respect such workings - we had to build a weather shelter and some of the families who sold us some corrugated sheets and three large chestnut poles to support the roof and I decided to name each pole, Prince Andrew, Prince Charles and Prince Edward. Events the past 5 years. One of the box/container are contents of what triggered the issues of 2004/5 Tsunami and outcome.

We also have the UK/Britain Project of Sechelles Heritage Trust worked form that place. ( The many issues of the Tyrrell/Tryrell Families in Britain and France around the world )

With my mind concern where can we/I go to store these boxes and their contents - the news that US President Donald Trump was visiting the Wailing Wall and the first of US President done this. The complete distorted information about his election, his Ancestral German Families and that of his wife. We will simply post a picture of him at the Wall here - all the prominent Jews in Europe, Israel, the USA < Britain., their Intelligence Service who know of my person and input into Jewish issues the past 35 years. Yet my situation with that builders yard the next two weeks the important impacts and impute we have made to very many many important issues and what is about to happen and yet the global media with all their powers and great media experts, the lies and garbage they will publish and the TV with it and the Politicians. Along with those dreadful church leaders along too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4530634/Trump-visits-Jerusalem-s-Western-Wall-pray.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/22/15/40AA1D0100000578-4530634-Trump_heard_a_lesson_about_the_site_s_significance_from_Rabbi_Sh-a-5_1495464716082.jpg

http://www.dailymotion.com/.../x2beaq2_1951-distant-drums...

Sirop14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top