Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan:

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan:

Post  Sirop14 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:36 pm

We would like to repeat Hon Wankalawan address to the National assembly " the Nation and government is going in a circle and that foreigners will benefit - he forgot to say four step forward and three step backward " to remind him the many threads we have posted on government manipulation from outside, interference and involvement, seeking LDS, Seychelles government support and anybody willing to help including former President Sir James Mancham knowing what is going on and the European Union Institutions knowledge they have all refused to help and come to our aid with this SIROP program with significant impact on Seychelles government, the National Assembly, Seychelles Justice, the NGO and the Economy our many statements of SNP position 3/4 years ago and the European Union involvement after very long protests of abuses and corruption, Mr Christopher Gill and other major efforts, how the split in the SPPF/PL was caused and former Minister Pat Pillay position and his colleagues Ministers and the patch up, the Presidential and National election outcome and the decision of MNA/Speaker Pat Pillay to resign, events since - and his attitude and position on the Truth Commission the dreadful side of our Opposition Democratic working in Seychelles never mentioning those 25,000 exiles/refugees rights and what they have contributed to the Seychelles Nation.

In Sechelles Seychelles we have had seen multiparty debate since 1993, where as we in Europe have experiences this none stop for the past 900 years.

We have read and followed countless Facebook posting on the situation of the SPPF/PL MNA walk out riposting them to our Forum we have taken the time after Mrs Christina Decomarmond posting to watch both YouTube video

We have also addressed the time we spent in the Netherlands conferring on the Presidential Election and the National Election because my person cannot travel to Seychelles. Our statement that when the public had pressed for Hon Wankalwan to go we had held the view given the few able politicians in Seychelles to allow more time -otherwise he would not be in the National Assembly and never taken part in the Presidential election. To certain degree leading to the Coalition and President J A Michel resignation and President Danny Faure taking over.

We have followed the debate for most experience and knowledgeable person the Majority in the National Assembly have decided to create a National Crises and their explanations. Politic is ruthless, brutal, bloody and very ugly, merciless.

Certain Prominent High parties had indicated this is the second time they visit Paris and we had not been on the street to listen and grasp what is happening and the purpose of their Visit - my children have also requested that they are being neglected and my need to visit them too - Had we/I to choose to undertake any of these travel how this will impact and influence politic and national decision - Recently Mr Garry Tall published an article how much money the political parties and other have been paid we have be working tirelessly for this nation for 30 years the only person who ever gave a donation was Dr Dentist Josue Souyave towards editing of our report. Yet in that Seychelles the many with big cars, traveling allowances and other human other resources their big mouth and boasting. They are using and being paid by Seychelles Tax payers. From the Rich to the very poor. Come an election the voting process. The electoral both educated and uneducated - Please not the USA Senate sitting last night for 3 hours questioning Facebook CEO on Facebook capacity to influence election and political process.

We trust the official of the African Union, SADC, the Indian ocean Nations, the UN, the EU, Commonwealth, the Churches in Seychelles and the Arab Nations get to read this post those who can please refer them .

Sirop14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan:

Post  Sirop14 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:17 pm

Christina de Comarmond shared TéléSesel's video to the group: Seychelles - Sesel Nou Pei.
20 mins ·

News of the day: Parti Lepep i abandonn sesyon Lasanble Nasyonal

TéléSesel is with Bertrand Roseline and 13 others.
33 mins ·
Parti Lepep in abandonn sesyon Lasanble Nasyonal bomaten apre ki LDS ki an mazorite tin endike ki i pa pour siport en mosyon anmennen par Dirizan Zafer Gouvernman Charles De
Commarmond ki ti pe propoz 3 nouvo minis. télésesel i propoz ou en ekstre sa reportaz ki ou kapab swiv an antye lo Channel 1 ouswa lo mobile TV. Sa size pou osi ganny trete dan FOCUS Zedi swar aparti 7er.
https://www.facebook.com/1934059633518184/videos/2107413142849498/

Sirop14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:56 pm

Le Seychellois
9 hrs ·
The vote to approve the three new ministers proposed by president Danny Faure has been suspended.

Today's National Assembly session was adjourned after Parti Lepep walked out after the Opposition which has the majority seat said they will not support the nominations.

The Leader of the Opposition Wavel Ramkalawan said Linyon Demokratic Seselwa (LDS) is in favour of fresh presidential election to establish a strong and credible government and not a patchwork reshuffle.

He said LDS' decision has nothing to do with the three nominees - Patrick Payet, Lucianna Lagrenade and Billy Rangasamy, whom he described as remarkable individuals.

A motion moved by the Leader of the Government Business (LGB) Charles Decommarmond to adjourn the debate was defeated.

However, before a vote on Order 23 (1) moved by the Opposition Whip Jean-Francois Ferrari to cancel the debate was voted on, the 14 Parti Lepep Member of the National Assembly (MNAs) stormed out of the chamber.

Ramkalawan says Faure should heed the statement he made and take a brave decision for the benefit of the country.

The National Assembly could not proceed to take a vote on the motion before it because there was no quorum. The matter is now suspended.

Sirop14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4